Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bimbo Deluxe

IThe day manager
gives me dirty looks
enroute between bar
and back office

She isn't attractive
or ugly
or anything
really

Remember
I told you
not to
plug in
your
laptop

Her smile like the
oncoming headlights of
a headon bus

I am not human
She has that gift.

One day soon
she'll make good
middle management
and despise
her own children

This bar wants
to be a fashion label
and restrict
the sizes
so ugly fat fucks
like me
aren't seen
uglying up
their good name

I come
for the couches.
For the last time.

the young cluster and huddle
as they do.
within the clump
they compete with
ad nauseam personality advertisement
in sound bites
with jingles

I don't watch TV
for the fucking ads

The hierarchy
mixes and
settles
in sediment layers
of loudness
and how many others
in the clump
agree with
whatever the
whatever

Nobody will ever
frame bad myspace
profiles
hang them on walls
at home
flashing and loud
and ad nauseam
not even as irony

It's a shame
about the couches
And
the pizza here
is good
and cheap

No comments: